SIKORSKY S61 AUXILIARY HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
High performance and dependability are the trademarks of all Kawak Auxiliary Hydraulic Systems. The Kawak S-61 Auxiliary Hydraulic System out powers any other system available providing a versatile power source for operating attached or suspended implements used in agricultural, forestry and the firefighting industry, resulting in dramatic improvement of the productivity of the aircraft. When coupled with our hydraulic hover pumps refill rates of 2000gpm+ can be achieved, increased overall in fire system reliability, and the ability to win, meet, and keep fire contracts. This system like many Kawak Products was designed with direct input of S-61 operators to meet their requirements for an auxiliary power source.
Features and Benefits:
- More power for less weight than electric systems
- High output auxiliary power source for operating fire tank doors, hover refill systems and rapid, precise operation of grapples.
- System installs with minimum modification to the aircraft
- Self-contained system, requiring only power from the aircraft’s transmission accessory drive pad
- Hydraulic Pump Drive system via Kawak’s aerospace quality reduction gearbox and high efficiency gear pump
- Hydraulic reservoir contains sufficient volume required for charging of fire tank dump accumulators and grapples operations
- Hydraulic control manifold and cockpit controls
- Fire tank refills rates in excess of 2000 GPM when coupled with Kawak’s Hover Refill Pump
- Quick disconnect fittings for fast and simple hook-up
- FAA STC NO. SR01288SE
- Hydraulic Output……………………15 GPM @ 2400 psi System
- Weight (wet)…………………………..108.3 lbs
- Electrical Requirements……………..5 amps @ 24 volts
- Hydraulic Oil…………………………ISO 32 thru ISO 68
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.