Why Kawak Aviation?
We are creators and engineers inspired by transforming clients’ businesses through the products we provide. Our teams brainstorm, apply research, and test. We design, draw, build and test some more. And at the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to develop the solutions and the fundamental relationships necessary to achieve our mission and succeed. It fuels our creativity. It’s how we solve business problems. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work and it’s why we’re successful. Our roots are in engineering great solutions to problems, our passion is contagious and our people are simply the best. Sound like fun? Join the family.
Kawak Aviation offers medical & dental coverage and pays for 100% of the insurance costs for its employees.
As well as multiple paid national holidays throughout the year we encourage our employees to take advantage of earned vacation benefits to rest, inspire creativity and enjoy our very own Central Oregon playground.
401(K) /Contribution Match
We offer a 4% 401(k) match of your annual 401K contributions.
We provide a 100% coffee coverage benefit ensuring that your caffeine intake needs are met for as long as you’re a Kawak team member!
Warehouse Shipping/Receiving and Delivery Ninja
Basic functions: Pickup and delivery of manufactured parts between our facility and our manufacturing partners facilities in Bend and Redmond. Quality inspection of new parts which includes reading engineering drawings and the use of calibrated measurement equipment. Assisting with regular shipping and receiving requirements including placement of received goods in designated areas. Possible part and assembly support on the manufacturing floor.
• Quick learner
• Ability to multi task
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to operate a forklift
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to lift up 40 lbs. consistently
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods; walk, bend, stoop and kneel frequently
• High attention to detail for accuracy
• Strong desire to learn, continuously improve, and push personal limitations
• Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude, as well as work independently
• Flexible and adaptable to work in changing environment
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Possess a valid driver license and maintain a safe driving record
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and UPS Worldship is a plus
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent
• Delivery and pickup of goods
• Drive a parts box truck
• Inspection of parts
• Process paperwork
• Operate a forklift
• Shipping and receiving of goods
• Placement of goods in proper warehouse locations
• Help in the production area as needed
This is a full time position. 40hrs per week. 8AM to 5PM. Monday – Friday
$16.00+ starting wage, depending on experience
6 paid holidays per year
Vacation, 1 week after 1st year, 2 weeks after years 2-5, 3 weeks after 5 years
401(k) program after 1 year of employment
We're always looking for new talent!
We’re not currently hiring any other positions, but we’re always happy to hear from qualified candidates. If you’re hungry, humble and smart, we want to know you! Kawak is always looking for the top talent. If you want to be considered for future openings, we’ll review your resumé and keep you in mind when relevant positions become available.
If we sound like the kind of company you’d like to be a part of and you think you have something to contribute to our team please get in touch or check back with us soon.