Why Kawak Aviation?
We are creators and engineers inspired by transforming clients’ businesses through the products we provide. Our teams brainstorm, apply research, and test. We design, draw, build and test some more. And at the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to develop the solutions and the fundamental relationships necessary to achieve our mission and succeed. It fuels our creativity. It’s how we solve business problems. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work and it’s why we’re successful. Our roots are in engineering great solutions to problems, our passion is contagious and our people are simply the best. Sound like fun? Join the family.
Kawak Aviation offers medical & dental coverage and pays for 100% of the insurance costs for its employees.
As well as multiple paid national holidays throughout the year we encourage our employees to take advantage of earned vacation benefits to rest, inspire creativity and enjoy our very own Central Oregon playground.
401(K) /Contribution Match
We offer a 4% annual income 401(k) contribution match.
We provide a 100% coffee coverage benefit ensuring that your caffeine intake needs are met for as long as you’re a Kawak team member!
This position supports accounting management and other levels of management within the business area. Candidate must possess strong administrative background, excellent communication skills, and be a self-starter who can work effectively in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task. The individual must possess excellent calendar management skills. Strong organizational and follow-on skills are a must in addition to software skills that include a proficient working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Responsibilities include coordinating international/Domestic travel, annual convention/tradeshow planning, manage customer account financials, manage daily mail and outgoing invoicing, support ups/FedEx shipping accounts, answering phones, and coordination of weekly Items of Importance (IOIs). Individual is required to work independently as well as in a team environment, multi-task, demonstrate excellent prioritization skills, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Schedule flexibility may be required to meet specific deadlines.
• Must possess strong computer skills with respect to Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Electronic Calendar, Outlook
• Must possess the ability to coordinate complex travel arrangements and reconciliation of expense reports.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and customers.
Specific Job duties:
• Answer Phones Daily-transfer/take messages
• Check daily general company phone messages & get messages to correct personnel
• Time Card Entry
-Gather time from all offices 3xs a week
-Input employee time with company management software
-Keep excel spreadsheet updated for non-Q MOs
-Make and manage time cards monthly
• Ordering Office & Breakroom Supplies
• Keep up with paper order both offices
• Make sure all offices adequately supplied/check 2xs a month
• Make sure copiers have adequate toner/ink/call in orders/check 1x a month
• Scanning weekly AP checks, Invoices, Credit Card Orders & Mail
• Verify Credit Card purchases in software program match to POs
• All Yearly Convention Planning
-Sign up, email connect, review booth layouts
-Set up shipping to show & return shipment labels
-Sign up with Oregon STEP Program for International Shows
-Keep log of convention cost planning
• Follow up on Past Dues Accounts -Phone calls/Email -Send Statements
• Call on missing Invoices weekly
• Email/Call customers to set up invoices via email
• Get Mail daily & mail out any invoices
• Help with any shipping UPS/FedEx
• General Office help with other duties that arise each week
Kawak Aviation Technologies is an aviation technology and innovation company that employs a cultured and innovative staff predominantly engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and support of technology systems, products and services for the aviation industry.
Kawak was founded under the belief that to progress, the aviation industry and our customers deserve to be provided with the most innovative, highest performing, best supported, and safest mission equipment solutions possible. Today Kawak is actively developing these solutions and the fundamental relationships necessary to achieve our mission.
If we sound like the kind of company you’d like to be a part of send us your resume for review.
We're always looking for new talent!
We’re not currently hiring any other positions, but we’re always happy to hear from qualified candidates. If you’re hungry, humble and smart, we want to know you! Kawak is always looking for the top talent. If you want to be considered for future openings, we’ll review your resumé and keep you in mind when relevant positions become available.
If we sound like the kind of company you’d like to be a part of and you think you have something to contribute to our team please get in touch or check back with us soon.