Why Kawak Aviation?
We are creators and engineers inspired by transforming clients’ businesses through the products we provide. Our teams brainstorm, apply research, and test. We design, draw, build and test some more. And at the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to develop the solutions and the fundamental relationships necessary to achieve our mission and succeed. It fuels our creativity. It’s how we solve business problems. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work and it’s why we’re successful. Our roots are in engineering great solutions to problems, our passion is contagious and our people are simply the best. Sound like fun? Join the family.
Kawak Aviation offers medical & dental coverage and pays for 100% of the insurance costs for its employees.
As well as multiple paid national holidays throughout the year we encourage our employees to take advantage of earned vacation benefits to rest, inspire creativity and enjoy our very own Central Oregon playground.
401(K) /Contribution Match
We offer a 4% annual income 401(k) contribution match.
We provide a 100% coffee coverage benefit ensuring that your caffeine intake needs are met for as long as you’re a Kawak team member!
Job Description: This position will involve the assembly of our aviation products, other general production tasks, and qualified candidates should possess the following traits:
• Good mechanical aptitude (comfortable with hand drill, hand tools, etc.)
• Ability to read technical and assembly drawings
• Ability to use simple measuring tools (tape measure, calipers, etc.)
• Ability to work overtime when necessary
• Excellent attention to detail, as each part and assembly must meet a consistent level of quality.
• Comfortability with wearing protective equipment, since some processes involve wearing eye protection, ear protection, and a respirator mask from time to time (for sealing).
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and be comfortable working on your feet for a full day in a warehouse environment.
• Ability to take corrective instruction well.
• Good attitude and communication skills to work efficiently and get along with the rest of our team.
• Good work ethic and self-management skills. You should be able to keep yourself busy, even if it means asking someone, “What should I do now?”
• Mechanical Assembly
• Electrical Assembly
• Hydraulic Assembly
• Riveting of Sheet Metal Assemblies
• Other tasks as required
• On the job training will be provided covering our internal processes, assembly procedures, and any specialized skills relative to the production of our products
We are looking to fill this full-time position immediately. We have a great working environment here, so finding the right fit is very important to us. Starting wage is $20/hour at 40 hours/week. Our operating hours are M-F from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We offer full medical and dental benefits, a 401K program, and paid time off to full-time employees.
If you believe that you have the right skill set for this position, please upload your resume for our review.
We're always looking for new talent!
We’re not currently hiring any other positions, but we’re always happy to hear from qualified candidates. If you’re hungry, humble and smart, we want to know you! Kawak is always looking for the top talent. If you want to be considered for future openings, we’ll review your resumé and keep you in mind when relevant positions become available.
If we sound like the kind of company you’d like to be a part of and you think you have something to contribute to our team please get in touch or check back with us soon.