KAMAN K1200 FIREMAX FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
Kawak Aviation’s fixed firemax tank for the Kaman 1200 has a 660 gallon water capacity and a 35 gallon foam tank capacity coupled with a 30 second refill time. The computer controlled constant flow door system gives the firemax tank a distinct edge when competing for performance based contracts in the aviation industry. This system enables the aircraft to become one of the lowest cost aircraft on a dollar per gallon delivered basis.
Features and Benefits:
- 660 Gallon Capacity
- 35 Gallon Removable Foam Tank
- 30 second hover refill time
- 26hp Auxiliary Hydraulic Power System
- Hydraulic Hover Refill Pump, 2000GPM
- Computer Controlled Multi-Function Doors
- 2-person, 45 min or less install and removal
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.