FIRE TANK SWIVEL INLETS
Our fire tank inlets are designed in conjunction with input from fire tank operators to greatly improve performance as well as the functionality over OEM inlet configurations. As a result operators are able to perform more work with less blade time on the aircraft.
System Components and Features:
- Reduces back pressure allowing for increased inlet flow rate by up to 25%.
- Reduced fill times directly reduce blade time increasing aircraft productivity
- Swivel elbow rotates to allow snorkel hose clearance when the aircraft is on the ground
- Swivel elbow allows the entire assembly to be moved into an FAA authorized stowed position enabling passenger transport while stowed
- Swiveling components are designed for low to no maintenance
- Built-in high flow check valve.
- In most cases, tank alteration is not required.
FAA PMA NO. PQ1998NM
SUPPLEMENT NO. 3
Example Fill times for 300 to 350 gallon tanks:
- Using Kawak 4” inlet with Kawak 28 VDC electric hover refill pump………25 seconds or less
- Using Kawak 4” inlet with Kawak hydraulic hover refill pump……………15 seconds or less
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.