AIRCRAFT THROTTLE QUADRANTS | MULTI ENGINE & EXPERIMENTAL
Our aircraft throttle quadrants are engineered expressly to solve customer and industry needs and meet current and future regulatory requirements. Kawak quadrants utilize a positive engaging lever gate design ensuring maximal safety on the ground and in the air. To ensure lasting functionality and smooth operation, the highest quality materials, processes, and finishes are used in each quadrant we produce.
Our first aircraft throttle quadrants were designed for our Thrush and Dromader aircraft conversions for agriculture, and we now produce product lines for many aircraft types which require controls for Power, Propeller, and Condition functions.
When designing new throttle quadrant variations Kawak works closely with our customers to ensure all design and regulatory requirements are met to achieve the desired product outcome. Kawak fully supports every product we ship out our doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic designs improve pilot control and reduce fatigue
- Positive locking gates ensure ultimate safety of operation
- Oil-impregnated lever bushings maximize wear resistance
- Ceramic coatings and Mil-spec anodize provide lasting corrosion protection
- Stainless Steel levers and riveted slides provide robust feel and ultimate strength
- Phenolic bushings and fine-thread friction adjustment provide smooth lever actions
- Provisions for switchology (example: reverse indication, takeoff warning, auto feather)
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.