AIRCRAFT THROTTLE QUADRANTS | MULTI ENGINE & EXPERIMENTAL
Our aircraft throttle quadrants are engineered expressly to solve customer and industry needs and meet current and future regulatory requirements. Kawak quadrants utilize positive engaging lever gate designs ensuring maximum safety on the ground, in the air, and during takeoff and landing. To ensure lasting functionality and smooth operation, the highest quality materials, processes, and finishes are used in each quadrant we produce.
Kawak Aviation produces quadrant product lines for many single and twin engine aircraft which require controls for Power, Propeller, and Condition functions as well as provisions for switchology such as reverse indication, takeoff warning, and auto feather.
When designing new throttle quadrant variations Kawak works closely with our customers to ensure all design and regulatory requirements are met to achieve the desired product outcome. Kawak fully supports every product we ship out our doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic designs improve pilot control and reduce fatigue
- Positive locking gates ensure ultimate safety of operation
- Oil-impregnated lever bushings maximize wear resistance
- Ceramic coatings and Mil-spec anodize provide lasting corrosion protection
- Stainless Steel levers and riveted slides provide robust feel and ultimate strength
- Phenolic bushings and fine-thread friction adjustment provide smooth lever actions
- Provisions for switchology (example: reverse indication, takeoff warning, auto feather)
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.