KJet HELICOPTER BUCKET REFILL PUMPS
The KJet series helicopter bucket refill system equals simplified, more reliable, and faster filling. Kawak’s new line of KJet series products for bottom-filling buckets can fill to capacity in streams, ponds, and tanks as shallow as 16”, thus allowing more flexibility in dip sites and with a fill rate that reduces cycle times. The refill system is a derivative of Kawak’s proven refill pump technology that is used in fixed tank applications around the world.
This new KJet line of products provides operators with a high-volume, lightweight powered fill option that can be configured with 28vdc, 400hz, or hydraulic power options. The KJet is built to withstand the toughest conditions, with a rugged, corrosion-resistant construction that is capable of withstanding years of abuse in harsh environments with minimal maintenance.
With its exceptional performance, durability, and versatility, the KJet is the ideal choice for helicopter firefighting operators who need a reliable, high-performance pump to refill their fire fighting buckets quickly and efficiently.
Features and Benefits(All Models):
- Bottom-fill in only 16 inches (40 cm) of water.
- Operators can draw from practically any accessible water source.
- Retrofits to Bambi Max models 4453-7590 and HL4000-HL9800.
- Little to no maintenance needed for years of trouble free use.
- Modular kit design requires minimal modification to bucket.
- Half the weight of existing pump solutions (400+lbs weight savings potential).
- Configurable with 28vdc, 400hz, or hydraulic power options.
KJet 1150 Model Specifications:
- 28vdc programmable electric motor
- 1150 GPM Maximum Flow Rate
- 93lbs Pump Weight
- 100 – 150amps Current Draw
KJet 1600 Model Specifications:
- 400Hz, 7.5hp electric motor
- 1600 GPM Maximum Flow Rate
- 100lbs Pump Weight
- 30 AMPS (50A Limit) Current Draw
- 208vac Voltage
KJet 2500 Model Specifications:
- Hydraulic motor
- 2500 GPM Maximum Flow Rate
- 72lbs Pump Weight
- 15gpm Required nominal hydraulic system flow
- 3000psi Max hydraulic system pressure
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.