AIRCRAFT THROTTLE QUADRANTS | POWERSTOP QUADRANT
Our aircraft throttle quadrants are engineered expressly to solve customer and industry needs. Kawak quadrants utilize a positive engaging lever gate design ensuring maximal safety on the ground and in the air. To ensure lasting functionality and smooth operation, the highest quality materials, processes, and finishes are used in each quadrant we produce.
Your partner offering precision engineering in delivering safety and reliability in critical mission equipment introduces the newest and most innovative Kawak quadrant featuring an adjustable power lever stop for Air Tractor Aircraft.
Powerstop Features and Benefits:
- All of the same features of our existing single engine precision quadrants PLUS the following…
- Economic engine protection
- Assists the pilot in mitigating turbine over-torques and temperatures in busy work environments
- An increase in safety by reducing pilot fatigue keeping eyes outside
- Opportunities for large savings at engine inspection and overhaul
- Fuel savings in high cycle operations
- Multiple mounting provisions for maximum aircraft installation flexibility
Aircraft Models with Powerstop Quadrant PMA Approval:
- Air Tractor models: 402, 502, 504, 602, 802 STC #SA02266SE
Powerstop Quadrant Demo Video:
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.