AIRCRAFT THROTTLE QUADRANTS | SINGLE ENGINE
Our aircraft throttle quadrants are engineered expressly to solve customer and industry needs. Kawak quadrants utilize a positive engaging lever gate design ensuring maximal safety on the ground and in the air. To ensure lasting functionality and smooth operation, the highest quality materials, processes, and finishes are used in each quadrant we produce.
Along with PMA approved quadrants Kawak also continues to develop single and twin engine aircraft throttle quadrants for applications where high quality, spacial accommodation, and guaranteed functionality are requirements. When designing new throttle quadrant variations Kawak works closely with our customers to ensure all design and regulatory requirements are met to achieve the desired product outcome.
Features and Benefits:
- Canted levers improve pilot control and reduce fatigue
- Positive locking gates ensure ultimate safety of operation
- Oil-impregnated lever bushings maximum wear resistance
- Ceramic coating and Mil-spec hard anodize provide lasting corrosion protection
- Stainless steel levers and riveted slides provide robust feel and ultimate strength
- Phenolic bushings and fine-thread friction adjustment provide smooth lever actions
- Multiple mounting provisions for maximum aircraft installation flexibility
Aircraft Models with 2-Lever Quadrant PMA Approval:
Aircraft Models with 3-Lever Quadrant PMA Approval:
- Air Tractor models: 402, 502, 504, 602, 802 STC #SA02266SE
- Thrush models: S2R, 510P, 510G, 550P, 710 STC #SA02266SE
- PT6 Engine Driven Aircraft
Product Demo Video:
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.