4KW 28VDC ELECTRIC MOTORS
Kawak produces harsh environment 28v BLDC electric motors for a number of applications including fluid transfer pumps, ground vehicle generator drives, hybrid power and tactical vehicle systems. Kawak has a successful history of producing BLDC motors for aerospace and defense applications.
The precision programmable brushless motor has a water tight machined aluminum casing and is rated IP66 for harsh environmental usage. The motor’s current draw is maintained electronically by a programmable integrated controller within the range of 100 amps to a maximum of 140 amps.
This motor embodies the advanced characteristics, performance, and reliability necessary for the ever advancing needs of aerospace industries, manned and unmanned motorized systems, military ground vehicle support and industrial applications.
Features and Benefits:
- IP66 environmental rating
- 90% Efficient
- CNC-machined aluminum housing for maximum thermal transfer and reduced weight
- Brushless motor design for long life
- Reduced EMI interference
- Standard splined and keyed output shaft options for various applications
- Integral mounting provisions included
- Programmable integrated controller inside sealed motor case
- Built-in motor stall protection, with automatic stall reset
- Computer programmable amperage limit, motor speed ramp rate, and data-logger functions.
- Robust seal design utilizes redundant sealing mechanisms and potting materials which ensure liquids are kept from penetrating the motor
- Modular motor control provides access for troubleshooting without removal of the motor from application installation
Specifications for 4 kW (5.36hp) motor:
KAWAK AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES QUALITY STATEMENT
All components designed and built to provide the utmost in reliability and longevity. Manufactured in the USA under FAA/PMA approved quality control system, your satisfaction is guaranteed.